The goal of Kundalini Meditation is to reveal the path to the source of life-of power,love and consciousness-that lies within every human being.The retreat aims at teaching yogic techniques to purify the body and mind while preparing every participant to experience deeper states of kundalini meditation. The overall outcome is a greater understanding towards achieving and living a harmonious and prosperous life.
The class is composed of a theoretical component. Theoretical component consists of spiritual discourses while the practical component imparts advanced techniques from the master himself to get in touchwith your real self and the soul within you.
Discover the self
Reduce Physical and Mental stress
Take command of your thoughts
Boost energy levels
Guided by "Ambassador for Peace" His Holiness
Jagatguru Mahamaharishi Paranjothiyar
Founder and President, Universal Peace Foundation
Event Date & Time
- Sept 6 to 8
- 9.30 am to 3.30 pm
3 days (20-25 hours)
Tamil , English
Should have completed Kundalini Deeksha (all 3 stages) or Maha Shakthi Yogam. Learn more to get qualified.
Expand the positivity within and around yourself
|Day 1 : Friday||Mooladara & Ajna Meditation||10:00||Meet & Greet|
|10:15-12:30||Introduction & Morning session|
|13:30 - 16:00||Yogic Relaxation|
|16:00-17:00||Check in to your accommodation|
|17:00-18:00||Evening Session I|
|19:00-21:00||Evening Session II|
|Day 2 : Saturday||Ajna & Sahasrahara Meditation||05:00-07:00||Early Morning Meditation Sun gazing|
|13:30 - 16:00||Yogic Relaxation|
|16:00-18:00||Evening Session I|
|19:00-21:00||Evening Session II|
|Day 3: Sunday||Pidari Meditation||05:00-07:00||Early Morning Meditation Sun gazing|
|11:30-12:30||Course Certificates Photo Session with Feedback|
|14:00-16:00||Personal appointments with Gurumahan|
Land of Medicine Buddha rests within the redwoods, and only minutes away from the Pacific Ocean, making it an energetic hot spot. It is one of our favorite places to return to again and again for retreats! Experience a weekend of harmony and bliss amongst the redwoods of the Santa Cruz Mountains in Soquel, California, USA. You will enjoy feast on mouthwatering vegetarian meals, stay in lovely accommodations, and explore the surrounding forests. During free times, enjoy a hike in the enchanted forest, the sauna, or book a massage. Your main campus lodging provides clean, comfortable shared guest accomodations. All rooms include a private bathroom with shower.
Towel and linen service is provided.
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- All Meditation and Yoga sessions
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners (mouthwatering vegetarian meals)
- Access to the pool and sauna
- Access to the Enchanted Forest and several hiking trails
What's not included
- Transportation to the venue
1. Whats the time structure of the advanced course ?
- Early to bed and Early from Bed
- Yogic Relaxation in afternoon after food from 3 pm
2. How does the advanced course help my daily life or self development?
- In 3 days without any other major responsibilities of daily life, we get a chance to deepen our meditation and very different universal seeds are received in the presence of a Guru
- These experiences and energies then manifest individual energies at different times and aids self growth
1. Whats the dress code for Advanced course ?
- White in classes, rooms of personal choice and outside recommended White but still your choice
2. Why is white dress code compulsory for residential Gurumahans Advanced course ?
- White represents calmness, also has all colours integrated in itself and also Light within
- Its pleasing for the eyes and brings down sense attraction which is one important step of Yoga (Pratyahara)
3. Is white dress compulsory at all times of the day or only during mornings?
- All times whenever there are sessions
1. Should we diet during the advanced course ?
- Not needed but food needs to be taken in right quantity neither too much nor too less.
2. Is there any dietary restrictions during the course ?
- Food given by the LMB is vegetarian.
- Recommended is to have sufficiently that we do not feel hungry but at the same time stomach light.
1. Whats the course structure for the advanced course?
- 4 stages of concentration (Mooladara, Forehead eye , Crown Chakra, Backbrain meditation)
- Cleansing of our subsconscious mind
- Self analysis
2. As a first time participant what I can expect from the advanced course ?
- Self discovery means a lot of transformation and changes to mindset and values we hold.
3. How to prepare myself for the Advanced course ?
- Observe the Crown chakra Atma Vibration very well have good rest and focus more on your self
4. What will be the challenges during the advanced course ?
- Changing of bio rhythm to waking at 4 – 4:30 in morning
5. What is the language in which the advanced course is given ?
- In Concept sessions (Satsang), mostly in English from Gurumahan and if concepts are difficult then translated into English
- Language will be transcended during the practices
6. How much of the time for our self do we have ?
- Afternoon and evening (depending upon chemistry of the group) is for self
7. Are all the sessions given by Gurumahan ?
- Most of the sessions are given directly by Gurumahan with support of GnanaAsiriyar (wisdom teacher)
- The evening breathing sessions and possibly morning session can be given by Wisdom Teacher
8. Why is that Gurumahan alone gives the advanced course and not other trainers ?
- Dimension of the practice is possible only for a master like Guru to give
9. Is it a serious course or we also have fun activities ?
- We are going to have serious fun there will be both calmness sessions and also dynamic sessions
- Reserved for experience
10. Can everyone participate in this course , what are the qualifications for the course ?
- No not everyone can participate, the participant must have received Kundalini Deeksha from a UPF wisdom teacher
11. I am Yoga teacher, How much does credit do i get from the course ?
- 25 Hours as this is a intense course
12. Am already a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher from another institute , can i attend ?
- No because this system of initiation is not present in most schools and even if they are present the formal initiation bringing the energy bond with the Guru is a must
13. Should silence be adhered to in advanced course or can we speak with each other ?
- Most of the prana (vital life energy) is lost through speech. Silence preserves Prana and takes person deeper
- Its not mandatory but discussing or listening to copractioners also help the meditation practise
- Best advised to practice some Silence hour from time to time
- Group interactions are also encouraged and many ideas and projects can spring up between different people
- Social integration and exchange is also one of goals of organizing this Residential course.
14. Do we need to bring our own yoga mats and meditation pillows ?
- LMB do provide cushions and backrest for the course we can sit on it and also do every other practice
- Ashram has a similar thicker arrangement as well, in case of overnight Yoga Nidra session this could also serve as the bed
- We recommend you to bring your own Yoga mats for doing Suryanamaskar
15. Do we need to bring our own water bottles , pen, notebook?
- Yes please bring your own notebooks, diaries, water bottles
- You will be given some feedback forms
16. Do we get a certificate for the Advanced course ?
- Certificate from Universal Peace Foundation of North America – signed by Gurumahan